“Good wine is a necessity of life for me.”
– Thomas Jefferson
|763||Flora Springs, Napa Valley - Organic||2013||50|
|769||Gundlach Bundschu, Estate, Sonoma||2011||59|
|766||Gundlach Bundschu, Estate, Sonoma||2012||59|
|764||Miner, Family Vineyard, Stagecoach, Napa||2010||45|
|761||Frog’s Leap, Rutherford, Napa - Organic||2013||60|
|767||Coho, Michael Black Vineyard, Napa||2009||75|
|843||Lamaione, Marchesi d' Frescobaldi, IGT, Toscana, Italy - WOW!||2006||150|
- Please note that our wine list has many limited bottles and may change frequently as well as occasional vintage changes before being reprinted or updated online. If there is a specific wine on this list you are looking for when you dine, please ask when you make your reservation.
- Our corkage fee is $25 for the first 2 bottles and $45 for a magnum. Please inquire for pricing for multiple bottles.
- ** Indicates limited inventory
- AL Indicates this wine is not available for discounts or 50% off nights
- Wines on Mindy’s Private List may need to be ordered with Mindy and may not be available unless key access is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If desired, you can call ahead for decanting or to inquire.