Sauvignon Blanc is known for its herbal and sprite-like character. This can pair nicely with foods that have green vegetables in their preparation or with lighter sauces.
The most common pairings with sauvignon blanc are:
- Country Fried Chicken
- Sea Bass
- Oven Rasted Vegetables
|403||Benzinger, Napa - Organic||2013||29|
|405||Whitehall Lane, Napa||2014||36|
|401||Charles Krug, Peter Mondavi Family, St Helena-Napa, Estate||2015||30|
|406||Rutherford Hill, Napa||2012||30|
|408||Charles Krug, Peter Mondavi Family, St Helena-Napa, Estate||2015||30|
|402||Frog’s Leap, Rutherford, Napa - Sustainable, Organic and Dry Farmed||2015||39|
|409||Chasing Venus, Marlborough, New Zealand||2014||39|
|404||Fire Road, Marlborough, New Zealand||2015||42|
- Please note that our wine list has many limited bottles and may change frequently as well as occasional vintage changes before being reprinted or updated online. If there is a specific wine on this list you are looking for when you dine, please ask when you make your reservation.
- Our corkage fee is $25 for the first 2 bottles and $45 for a magnum. Please inquire for pricing for multiple bottles.
- ** Indicates limited inventory
- AL Indicates this wine is not available for discounts or 50% off nights
- Wines on Mindy’s Private List may need to be ordered with Mindy and may not be available unless key access is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If desired, you can call ahead for decanting or to inquire.