Wine Spectator Award-Winning Selections
Our entire wine list features over 450 vineyards from around the world. Enjoy our selection of wines by the glass including White, Red and Bubbly. Wines list and prices may be subject to change without notice.
|WINES BY THE GLASS||Glass||Bottle|
|Pinot Grigio, Campagnola, Veneto, Italy - 2015||8||30|
|Sauvignon Blanc, Fire Road, Marlborough, New Zealand - 2015||11||42|
|Riesling, Noble House, Dr Pauly, Mosel, Germany 2015||7||26|
|Chardonnay, Alias, California - 2014||8||30|
|Chardonnay, Rombauer, Carneros Big California Style - 2015||16||62|
|Viognier, Melville, Verna’s Estate, Santa Barbara County - 2013||11||34|
|Big Table Farm, Laughing Pig Rosé, Willamette Valley - 2015||9||34|
|Pinot Noir, Parker Station, Fess Parker Winery, California 2015||11||42|
|Pinot Noir, Benton Lane, Estate, Willamette Valley, Oregon - 2013||14||52|
|Merlot, La Playa, Chile 2015||7||26|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Alias, California 2015||8||30|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Sharecropper, Columbia Valley, Washington - 2014||12||44|
|Zinfandel of the Week - Please ask your server.|
|Chandon, Brut, California||N.V.||12|
|Möet & Chandon Brut, France||N.V.||16|
|Möet & Chandon, Brut Rosé, France||N.V.||22|
|Nicolas Feuillatte, Brut Reserve, Chouilly, France||N.V.||18|
|Laurent-Perrier, Brut L-P, Champagne, France||N.V.||19|
- Please note that our wine list has many limited bottles and may change frequently as well as occasional vintage changes before being reprinted or updated online. If there is a specific wine on this list you are looking for when you dine, please ask when you make your reservation.
- Our corkage fee is $25 for the first 2 bottles and $45 for a magnum. Please inquire for pricing for multiple bottles.
- ** Indicates limited inventory
- AL Indicates this wine is not available for discounts or 50% off nights
- Wines on Mindy’s Private List may need to be ordered with Mindy and may not be available unless key access is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If desired, you can call ahead for decanting or to inquire.